Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hulkamania and painting

Do you remember Hulk Hogan? I'm sure he's still alive today. Do you remember how he would always rip his shirt when he came into the ring? He was one bad dude.

Today Aram and I, mostly Aram, are going to rub down the surfaces we're going to prime and paint. So of course I needed a rag. I saw two towels (hopefully they were supposed to be rags, I saw them in the garage) and decided, "Hey, I'll rip this one in half! EEEEENNNNNRRRRRGH!" Well, you can't rip through seams that good, so I snipped the seam. From there, it was Easy Street (there is actually an Easy St. down the road from me) until I came across the other seam.

Hulk Hogan didn't have any seams or collars on the shirts he ripped. So... was he a real bad dude after all? Probably not.

And that my friends... are my words for today.

3 Comments:

Blogger matthew said...

I think he has his own reality tv show now

1:30 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Are you just messin with me about coming to visit? cause I'm still tryin' to figure it out...with no luck. Jason is too good at surprising me

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He does have his own show...it's actually pretty funny. The guy's nuts, plain and simple. And he's still having problems dealing with the fact that he's going bald.

By the way Sween, is it true that you have a Mac Mini? If so, how do you like it and all that?

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home