Thursday, May 11, 2006

Results from the Great Video Game Fast

Well, I made it. I went Monday to Monday without playing SNES or any other video games for that matter. I knew it was wasting my time but it is still oh so entertaining.

Things I've learned as a result? Nothing cataclysmic, just that I should be satisfied doing what I'm doing and using that as a ministry.

However, I've been feeling catankerous the last few days. It may be the weather. It may be the fact I might get a new role in "1776" in which my character uses the Lord's name in vain. Not sure. It may even be the thought of having to find a summer job... but one I think I would like. Approaching things based on experience alone severely limits your scope of interest, at least in the job world.

Just thought I'd write...

6 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

what's 1776, and how'd you get involved?

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, are you in a play, and doing more than guitar?

by the way, howdy. been awhile since I stopped by, and I see that I missed a lot. sucky deal on the video game fast...you need to start again. I'm sure God wouldn't mind. lol...

12:19 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Sween. You are the man. Whitey

6:21 AM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

I need some Sweenahol. I'm going through Sween-drawal.

5:20 PM  
Blogger J or T said...

Hey Sween!! It's tanya. ..I came across your blog and wanted to say YO!! My blog is naceadventure.blogspot

Have a great day!

8:38 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Blog. Now.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home