Friday, July 21, 2006

It's been a while

Okay, so a little over two months now. Under the unction of one "the other Meeks" I eel it is time to write something.

I am a handyman this summer. I am currently working on a rich person's house. It is great fun. They're real people too.

I finished a play called "1776" a month or so ago. I met some new friends. Most of them are gay. I like gay men, but not in THAT way. I want to understand all of humanity better.

Another instance of broken humanity I saw tonight while doing sound for a wedding rehearsal. A bitter man who tried marriage once and wouldn't do it again. Instead of calling him a catankerous old bastard (or bugger for those who are offended by my flippant use of quality swear words) I wish I knew what I could do to minister to his need.

Dinner's ready!

ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to see you're still alive and kicking. I suppose I could just call or something, but you know how little effort that takes. :)

Sounds like life is moving right along. Your thoughts about actually getting to know real people (ones that exist outside of the typical Christian bubble) intrigue and challenge me. Just thought you should know.

Take care buddy.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Sween... are you HERE yet?!

11:44 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Hmmm.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home