Friday, September 29, 2006

Wednesday and Thursday

Well, I did say that my goal would be clarified as time went on in my initial blog regarding this experiment.

It's not what I do at work. It's more what I do with the clientele I work with when I'm not working. Whether it's befriending a Romanian student to make her feel more situated in this hemisphere or going rock wall climbing with a senior at my school, I thinking it's the small targets that one makes the more impact instead of spreading myself too thin by means of buckshoting and scattering fruitlessness abroad.

And though I have one more post regarding this experiment, I must say that I've already been practicing the principles of this experiment. Especially with some youth group kids, most of them in the "bands" I place them. My big experiemnt with them eventually is to work a portfolio of songs we can record.

It's the friendships with kids that I foster that make me really love my job. I feel more connected socially here than last year. I will conclude the experiment tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger S.I. said...

Coll stuff. Sorry I haven't commented--lost the link to your blog!

10:24 PM  
Blogger S.I. said...

and by coll, I meant cool.

10:24 PM  
Blogger t4stywh34t said...

Sween,

What's up?

Your Favorite Jew,
Chuck

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home